Ditchfield has a solid history of project work delivering bulk earthworks, road construction, civil and mining infrastructure, land development projects and contract mining for over 20 years. As Ditchfield embarks on the next phase of growth, we are now seeking to engage a Civil Project Engineer to assist with the safe and efficient delivery of our projects.
The role is based in Port Macquarie and reports to the Project Manager. The initial project is in the Port Macquarie area, and the flexibility to work on some projects delivered along the Mid-North Coast will be favourably viewed.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- You will have a strong track record in delivering bulk earthworks, roadworks and civil or mining infrastructure.
- Subdivision experience will also be favourably viewed.
- Experienced reading plans and specifications.
- Experience on RMS road projects would be an advantage.
- Key to your success will be your ability to manage time and cost constraints with a problem-solving positive attitude.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Cost Control
- Quality and Environment
- Contract Administration
- Programming & scheduling project resources;
- Mentoring of graduate and site engineers.
- Provide technical advice & assistance.
Our company has a great story, a strong culture and a dynamic Senior Management team. We know that hands-on support from Senior Management in a learning environment grows successful people and a successful business
We believe in self-performance of our works and so you will be exposed to all aspects of direct control construction.
We’re offering a permanent role with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a stable, well-established business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and forward thinking company.
How to Apply:
We’ll treat your application with absolute confidentiality. If you would like to apply for this position please forward your application to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive a response to their application. WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
As an employer who knows the value diversity brings to a business, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds to apply.