This follows on from previous contract mining work at Stratford involving 30 million m3 of coal and waste over a 7 year period.
- Mine Operator at both Stratford and Duralie Coal with a current Regulator approved Safety Management System aligned to Yancoal’s Critical Controls
- Mining of the BRN Cutback, 3.2 million m3 waste and coal. Completed 3 months ahead of schedule.
- Mining the Roseville West pit, current budget is 1.6 million m3 of waste and coal.
- Construction of Stratford East pit including pre-stripping Stage 1 boxcut, development of roads and PAF cells.
- Pre-striping and Rehabilitation of all pits at Stratford
- Relocation of 450,000m3 of waste at Duralie Coal as part of the mine rehabilitation program.